Child and Family Solutions Behavioral Health Program
Growing up in modern day America is much more complicated than it used to be!
Has your child experienced:
- Difficulty Concentrating
- Problems with Attention
- Poor School Performance
- Fighting with Peers
- Low Self Esteem
- Problems with Authority
Child and Family Solutions may be able to help. Child and Family Solutions employs skilled counselors, social workers, and clinicians that specialize and focus on treating the behavioral health issues surrounding childhood and adolescence.
Parenting a child can be just as complicated as being one!
As a parent, do you experience:
- Difficulty controlling your child’s tantrums
- Difficulty understanding your child’s behavior
- Phone calls from school regarding your child
- Frustration with your child’s emotions
- Difficulty addressing your child’s emotional needs
Child and Family Solutions may be able to help. Child and Family Solutions utilizes a strength based, client centered approach to addressing the behavioral health concerns of children, adolescents, and their families.
Child and Family Solutions offers a number of community based and in home services to help you and your family bounce back from emotional and behavioral health issues associated with childhood and adolescence.
Child and Family Solutions clinicians are specialized in treating children and adolescents who exhibit the following behaviors or mental health diagnoses:
- Oppositional Behaviors
- Autism Spectrum Disorders
- Angry and Aggressive Behaviors
- Behavioral Health Issues of Early Childhood (2-6)
- Youth Exhibiting Sexually Aggressive Behavior
- Behavioral Health Issues of Adolescence and Early Adulthood
- Separation and Attachment Issues
- Victims of Trauma
- ADHD (Attention Deficit w/Hyperactivity Disorder)
Child and Family Solutions services support a child and family's ability to succeed and thrive. Our clinicians can provide help and guidance in accessing other appropriate services for your child during the course of treatment through strong coordination, linkage, and advocacy.
To access our services, contact: (330)544-8005
We accept most Medicaid and Private Insurance Plans