Homes for Kids/Child and Family Solutions has trained wraparound facilitators on staff to assist families receiving mental health treatment at our agency with a multi-needs child (or children) whose needs place him/her at a high risk for out of home placement. HFK/CFS staff also participates as team members for families in both Trumbull and Mahoning Counties.
Trumbull County Family Wraparound Mission Statement: the Trumbull County Family Wraparound Committee will promote and support creative, strength-based plans to help maintain children and youth in the least restrictive environment.
Trumbull County Eligibility Guidelines
A Child Must Be:
- Children and youth up to 22 years of age and residing in Trumbull County
- Have a score of at least 10 on the county’s risk screen, with at least 5 of the score being current, rather than historical risks
- Current involvement with at least two of the following systems: behavioral health, child welfare, developmental disabilities, and juvenile justice
Mahoning County Eligibility Guidelines
A Child must be:
- Children and youth up to 22 years of age and residing in Mahoning County
- Child/youth has multiple needs
- Child/youth is at high risk for continuous disruptive behaviors
For questions: please contact Heather Craver (330) 544-8005, ext. 522.