Addressing Treatment Concerns

The first person or persons you should discuss your child’s treatment with are the clinicians assigned to your case.  If you have more questions or are not satisfied with those responses you should contact their clinical supervisor.  You may contact the main number at HFK/CFS (330-544-8005) and ask for the supervisor on your child’s case.  Knowing the name of the clinician or clinicians working with your child would help but the support staff can determine the supervisor from your child’s name.